Indoor Air Quality Solutions in Northeast Ohio
The air inside your home can actually be up to 5 times more polluted than outdoor air. Mold, pet dander, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), pollen, household chemicals, cooking fumes, bacteria, viruses, and more get trapped inside, creating problems from unmanageable hair to severe health complications.
Luckily, homeowners in Brunswick, Brecksville, Medina, Columbia Station, Hinckley, and throughout Northeast Ohio can turn to BER’s HVAC, Plumbing & Electric for smart, customizable indoor air quality solutions.
Why Does Indoor Air Quality Matter?
The average home’s air quality has gotten worse over the past few decades as energy-efficient technology and materials advanced by leaps and bounds. Continual exposure to high concentrations of indoor pollutants can cause:
- Health problems like headaches, dizziness, fatigue, nausea, coughing, shortness of breath, sneezing, and increased asthma and allergy symptoms
- Lingering odors
- Excessive dust
- High humidity, which attracts pests and causes frizzy hair, less effective climate control, mold, and mildew
- Low humidity, which exacerbates allergies and asthma and causes brittle hair, itchy skin, nose bleeds, and dry throat
Our IAQ Solutions for Brunswick & NE Ohio
BER’s is dedicated to improving your household’s health and comfort with targeted indoor air quality solutions, including:
Whole-home humidifiers and dehumidifiers can improve your health, appearance, comfort, and more. They’re installed inside air ducts to work with your HVAC system to raise or lower humidity to the 30% to 50% ideal range.
Ductwork Installation & Repair
Air ducts should be airtight, but many waste energy by leaking AC or heating into walls and ceilings. Air leaks also allow dust, insulation fibers, mold spores, and more to get inside ducts, then circulate around your home. BER’s properly installs clean, efficient air ducts and offers air duct repair and sealing for greater efficiency, fresher air, and more effective heating and cooling.
Air scrubbers draw air through filters to remove unwanted chemicals, mold, dust, particles, and allergens. Air scrubbers come in a wide variety of sizes and types, from smaller portable units to industrial machines that filter out asbestos, lead, and other hazardous particles on construction or restoration worksites.
Air purifiers enhance IAQ by clearing even smaller particles and pollutants like gasses, odors, bacteria, and viruses from the air. BER’s offers a selection of top-quality air purification systems, including REME HALO and the iWave air purifier, which we install into your air ducts.
Installing a smart thermostat is like hiring an HVAC expert to take charge of your system. BER’s carries Wi-Fi-enabled thermostats you can control with an app. Some have features that learn your preferences, then automatically program your heating and cooling to keep you comfortable while saving energy.
Why Choose BER’s?
BER’s HVAC, Plumbing & Electric is all about customer service, and you see it in our guarantees:
- No Excuses Guarantee: We take responsibility for whatever happens on the job and always make sure it’s done right
- Craftmanship Guarantee: We always clean up and leave your home as we found it, and if we do anything wrong or cause any damage, we fix it
- Ultimate Guarantee: If you’re unhappy with your system after a year, we’ll remove it and give you a 100% refund
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Between our guarantees, 24-hour emergency service, and upfront, flat-rate pricing, we’re the HVAC, plumbing, and electric service company to choose in Brecksville, Brunswick, Hinckley, Columbia Station, Medina, or anywhere in Northeast Ohio.